Parents, Complete Your Athletics Registration Online!
All students must be registered for EACH SEASON on the Athletics Registration site found on the Wayne Valley High School Page - Athletics
Please read and follow the instructions carefully to be fully registered. You are only registered once ALL sections are completed.
IMPORTANT: The username and password you set up is for all family members. Please be sure to record your username and password for future registrations.
STEP 1 REGISTER:
FOR FIRST TIME ATHLETES:
- Create an online account and register HERE
- Please follow the prompts to create an account.
- Click on Fall Sports Registration and fill in the requested information
FOR RETURNING ATHLETES:
- Use your account ID HERE
- Your registration will auto populate.
- Click on Fall Sports Registration and select the new season sport.
- ALL parents/student athletes MUST complete and send in a signed Health History Update Questionnaire.
Step 2: DETERMINE WHAT FORMS NEED TO BE COMPLETED
- Sports Physical Form: FOR ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN and Grades 10-12 (who's physical has or is expiring before the starting date of your winter sport). In order to be cleared to participate in any season the student must have a current physical exam on file in the health office. Athletic physicals are current for 365 days from the date of exam, not the date the paperwork was signed by the doctor. If a physical has not expired as of the first day of practice, it is good for the entire season. The physical exam record must be completed and submitted to the nurse once a year. All student athletes in grades 9-12 MUST ALSO complete and hand in a signed Health History Update Questionnaire.
- Health History Update Questionnaire: Is required for EACH SEASON of athletics. The health history update form is a snapshot of your child's health with additional COVID-19 information. This form cannot be dated more than 90 days prior to the start of the sport. All student athletes in grades 9-12 MUST complete and hand in a signed Health History Update Questionnaire.
Step 3: SUBMIT ALL FORMS AND DOCUMENTATION TO THE HEALTH OFFICE.
Health History Update Questionaire must be submitted to the health office firstname.lastname@example.org. Physical Forms can also be sent through email@example.com but we MUST also have an original copy in the health office. The nurses can only review the forms when the online registration is complete. When all steps are completed the nurse will email the "Clearance Card" to a parent/guardian. Only students with a "Clearance Card" will be permitted to participate. All forms must be submitted before the starting date of your winter sport.
STEP 4: IMPACT BASELINE TEST:
All student/athletes are required to take an online concussion baseline test (IMPACT). Our Athletic Trainers and Coaching Staff will coordinate all ImPact testing for new and returning athletes. The ImPact test is good for two years.
WINTER SPORTS STARTING DATES:
Ice Hockey, Boys and Girls Ski Racing Monday, December 14, 2020 / Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Fencing, Boys and Girls Bowling, Dance Team, Monday, January 11, 2021 / Boys and Girls Swim Teams, Boys and Girls Winter Track, Competitive Cheerleading, Monday February 1, 2021 / Gymnastics, Girls Volleyball, Wrestling, Monday March 1, 2021.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Students who are excluded from PE participation for any reason are not permitted to participate in athletics.